[plt-scheme] mzc and C++ and Cygwin

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 3 17:45:21 EST 2002

I've re-acquianted myself with the mzc code to drive Cygwin, and I see
why "--linker g++" wasn't even close.

Last time I used Cygwin, the protocol for creating relocatable DLLs was
complicated: run the linker, run dlltool, repeat both, link one more
time. Has this gotten better in more recent releases? Maybe going
through gcc/g++ simplifies the process, now?

I'm happy to accept improvements to plt/collects/dynext/link-unit.ss.
In CVS, I've even re-organized the code and added comments to make
improvements easier.

Matthew