[plt-scheme] help desk continued...

From: Pierre CHATEL (addicted2 at wanadoo.fr)
Date: Tue Aug 27 10:48:09 EDT 2002

Hi,

    Not to add another topic to the already effusive discution. But it seems
i can't get the new help system to work as smoothly as the "old" one.
    In fact, i had the now famous "netglue problem" under macOS9 and now i'm
facing a ppp connection problem. I don't use macOS as a daily OS but as i am
travelling i wanted to try 201 on my old ibook. The question is:
is the doc online with the base distribution??!!
'cause when launching IE it needs to connect to the internet in order to
display the help desk. If so, how can i install an offline version...

Thanks,
Pierre

Posted on the users mailing list.