[plt-scheme] Some syntax issues

From: robby at rice.edu (robby at rice.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 15 13:46:32 EDT 2002

Quoting Matthew Flatt <mflatt at cs.utah.edu>:
> > Oh, one final question: what's the easiest way to reload a module from a
> > REPL after modifying the file where it's defined?
>
> Good question, and I don't have a good answer (i.e., I don't have an
> easy way). The "cm.ss" infrastructure will likely move in a direction
> that makes it easier.

Although you and Matthew might be looking for a more efficient solution, it
works well for me to use DrScheme's module language and just re-execute the
entire program. For any program except DrScheme itself, that's what I do (I
don't do it for DrScheme due to problems setting up the right paths and things
to the source files, not really because it's slow, however).

Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.