[plt-scheme] DrScheme configuration questions

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Sat Aug 10 16:18:16 EDT 2002

[second attempt at mailing, sorry if both get through.]

1. Is there an easy way to change the default settings?  -- I have a
     (read-case-sensitive #t)
   in my language, which seems to have an effect on using it in
   DrScheme too - but this is not reflected in the language settings.

2. Is it possible to change the printer manually?  I saw that the
   three output syntaxes are pretty much hard-wired in.  (The best
   solution, IMO, is to use what MzScheme gives you in anycase, and
   have a fourth output style which should be the default for
   non-learning languages, which will use the user's `current-print'
   parameter value.  This way, a single point is needed to change the
   output.)

3. Is there an easy interface to have a language category so you get a
   tree of selections in the language select dialog rather than
   seperate lines?