[plt-scheme] Simultaneous syntax and value definition

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Aug 3 16:54:50 EDT 2002

Hi,

I'd like to simultaneous define a value and a macro at
a module top-level (i.e. both exportable from the
module).  There doesn't seem to be any way to do this;
there is letrec-syntaxes+values but no
define-syntaxes+values.  From my understanding the
wrap-everything-in-a-begin trick:

(begin
  (define-macro ...)
  (define ...))

won't work because a module top-level isn't a
top-level top-level, so the begin won't vanish.  Is
there any way to do what I want?  (And in case you're
wondering it's so I can define macro and function
versions of the same code, so the code can grab source
location or be used in a higher-order fashion as
desired.)

Cheers,
Noel