[plt-translators] english-string-constants.rkt update

From: Philippe Meunier (meunier at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sat Jan 12 12:23:32 EST 2013

Robby Findler wrote:
>Michael Sperber wrote:
>> What does this mean?
>
>If you want to use DrRacket's Language|Create Executable menu item and the
>language (set via the language dialog) is not either "The Racket Language"
>or one of the teaching languages (DMdA or HtDP), then you get a message box

 ^^

You yourself wrote "or" in your explanation above :-)

>If you have suggestions on revising this text, I'd love to edit it. (I'm
>not quite getting how to fix it yet.)

The creation of executables in DrRacket is supported only when you
have selected one of the teaching languages (DMdA or HtDP) in
DrRacket's language dialog, or when you have selected "The Racket
Language" in DrRacket's language dialog and the #lang line at the
start of your program specifies a language.

Philippe

Posted on the translators mailing list.