[plt-translators] english-string-constants.rkt update

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sat Jan 12 08:21:35 EST 2013

On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 7:12 AM, Michael Sperber <sperber at deinprogramm.de>wrote:

> Philippe Meunier <meunier at ccs.neu.edu> writes:
>
> > + (drracket-creates-executables-only-in-some-languages
> > +  "Executable creation in DrRacket is supported only in the teaching"
> > +  " languages and when the #lang line specifies the language (in “The
> Racket"
> > +  " Language”)\n\nConsider using the raco exe command-line tool
> instead.")
>
> What does this mean?

If you want to use DrRacket's Language|Create Executable menu item and the
language (set via the language dialog) is not either "The Racket Language"
or one of the teaching languages (DMdA or HtDP), then you get a message box
with the above saying "no, you can't do that".

>  Is the "and" an "or"?

Uhh... you tell me.

> What's "The Racket
> Language" - a reference to the documentation?

"The Racket Language" is something you find in the language dialog.

If you have suggestions on revising this text, I'd love to edit it. (I'm
not quite getting how to fix it yet.)

Robby