[plt-translators] Translations for test engine

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 22 12:27:10 EDT 2009

As a general rule, I've erred on the side of too many string constants
by trying to translate entire phrases sometimes. That is, I generally
made a string constant out of something that would cover an entire
control, not a piece of a control. I recommend doing the same here.
Don't produce string constant strings that have ~a in the middle where
you expect "check" or "test" to go -- instead make two string
constants, one that has the word "check" in the right place and one
that has "test" in the right place.

One other note: it may make sense to just do this directly in the
testing tool since, until now, the string-constants library was only
things that show up in the GUI, not things that are part of the
program text or error messages.

But, as far as dependencies go, string-constants should depend on
relatively few things (hopefully just mzscheme), so making more things
depend on string-constants should be doable... I hope?

Robby