[plt-translators] Translations for test engine

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Wed Apr 22 12:21:01 EDT 2009

On Apr 22, Michael Sperber wrote:

> I'm working on providing string constants for the test engine.  This
> is quite a bit of stuff, and some sentence construction is going on.
> I'd appreciate a quick once-over to see if I broke any obvious
> grammatical rules.

* This can be bad since it introduces more dependencies, did you talk
  to Kathy (or Matthias) about the change?

* The first few constants use a word for "test or check", yet later
  there are separate constants for check and for test.

* Also, things like "in" and "at" can be prefixes in some languages
  (not that they're supported but most RTL languages do) and postfixes
  in others, so some ~a-string would work better.