[plt-translators] english-string-constants.ss update

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 17 23:42:35 EDT 2008

I think that what Chongkai suggests is good for Chinese, but probably
not good for languages written in roman letters.

I think the best thing is to pick a consistent set of letters based on
your understanding of the language and what happens in other apps. If
that is similar to the English, that's good, but I would say that
being similar to other French (or whatever language you're doing) apps
is better.

Robby