[plt-translators] english-string-constants.ss update

From: Michael Sperber (sperber at deinprogramm.de)
Date: Sat Aug 9 09:32:42 EDT 2008

Philippe Meunier <meunier at ccs.neu.edu> writes:

> If you update your tree, re-run setup-plt, set the PLTSTRINGCONSTANTS
> environment variable to german, and run drscheme, it will tell you
> what remains to be done.

I know.  The problem is that doing that, and *then* making the changes,
adds approximately a half hour to my workflow, because everything needs
to be rebuilt.  The way it normally works is I do the translations
spelled out in the diff, *then* build, and then check via
PLTSTRINGCONSTANTS, which, in nine cases out of ten, yields no problems.

> [lots of text deleted]

I didn't want to cause a long discussion, just avoid work.  I'm
providing the translation as a service, and it seems Robby doing work
and then me doing more work as a result of is unnecessary additional
work for both of us.  So can we please reach some kind of compromise
that'll keep me in sole charge of german-string-constants.ss until I
can't do it anymore?

--
Cheers =8-} Mike