[plt-translators] english-string-constants.ss update

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Sat Aug 2 10:36:25 EDT 2008

There are rules that were handed out by Philippe, as documented in the
top of the english-string-constants.ss file that I'm trying to follow.

Perhaps he can explain the rationale for those rules or, if necessary,
we can have two sets of rules (altho I'd be much happier with just a
single set of rules...)

Robby