[plt-translators] start-with-after

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Thu Jan 4 09:24:51 EST 2007

Sorry for the second post -- Chongkai does not send plain-text emails
(even when they're only ASCII), so I couldn't see it was the same
message.

(Chongkai: you should be careful with posting from new emails because
of the above -- the plt-scheme list is much busier, so if it happens
there I'm sure to miss it completely.)