[plt-translators] start-with-after

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Wed Jan 3 15:24:42 EST 2007

You mean the fact that they're inserted separately because the
language has it's own style+clickback?  I'd still use a format string
because it seems easier to write a translation sentence with a
template than a prefix/suffix, and it's also easier to manage.  (I'd
do that with splitting the string manually over the occurrence of
`~a'.  And yes, the simple code that I'd use would not behave like a
format string if you write something like "Start with ~~~~a...", but I
think that the advantages outweigh the disadvantages.)