[plt-translators] multi-line read/write thingy at the bottom of drscheme's windows

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 17 16:11:07 EST 2007

I've checked in a change to drscheme so that the "read/write" and
"read only" messages are now on two lines.

I've also checked in corresponding changes to these languages: Danish,
Dutch, French, German, Portuguese, and Spanish.

I didn't try Japanese or Chinese (I think I found a bug in drscheme
which seems to have stopped me from doing the Chinese.)

I'm a little worried about German and Danish; those languages appear
to have a single word for "read only" but it would be better if things
could break into two lines since there would be less space required.
Note that if the line2 is the empty string, the code handles that
reasonably gracefully by putting just one line, centered properly
(like in German and Danish).

Please check and see if what I did looks reasonable.

Thanks,
Robby

Posted on the translators mailing list.