[plt-translators] Re: [svn] plt commit: r3173 - in trunk/collects: framework framework/private help/private string-constants

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Thu Jun 1 16:55:05 EDT 2006

There used to be:

 (dont-ask-again "Do not ask again (always use current choice)")

and now that changed to have no parenthesis, with a different constant
for the no-parenthesis text:

 ;; One version for always using the current choice:
 (dont-ask-again-always-current "Do not ask again (always use current choice)")
 ;; One generic version (ie, on the Quit DrScheme dialog)
 (dont-ask-again                "Do not ask again")

I changed all string-constant files by removing a "(...)" suffix.
Hopefully I didn't break anything.

(I was surprised that all languages use parenthesis in the same
way...)