[plt-translators] new plt-translators mailing list

From: Philippe Meunier (meunier at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 14 12:12:05 EST 2005

Michael Sperber wrote:
>Would it be possible to filter out commit messages to
>
>collects/string-constants
>
>or
>
>collects/string-constants/english-string-constants.ss
>
>and forward them to the list?

I'm not sure we want to send a message to the mailing list everytime
there is a change in svn.  People modify english-string-constants.ss
sometimes just to fix typos or other things like that that don't
require any action on the part of the translators.  What I can do is
have such a script send emails to me and if I think action is required
on the part of the translators then I'll forward it to the list.  How
does that sound?

Philippe

Posted on the translators mailing list.