[plt-translators] new plt-translators mailing list

From: Philippe Meunier (meunier at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 13 18:56:21 EST 2005

Hi,

The reason you have been added (without your consent!) to our new
plt-translators mailing list is because you're one of the people
working on the translations for DrScheme.  We are going to use this
mailing list to get in touch with you more easily, rather than using
ad-hoc emails with all of you in "carbon-copy" or using the more
general plt-scheme mailing list as has been done so far.  This list is
probably going to have a very low traffic.  We are mostly going to use
it to send you reminders to check that translation files are up to
date before releases of DrScheme, and so on.  If you want to discuss
issues that are specific to translators this list is also a good place
for that.

The people currently on the list are:

Ian Barland
Biep Durieux
Robby Findler
Matthew Flatt
Tim Hanson
Chihiro Kuraya
Philippe Meunier
Jens Axel Soegaard
Francisco Solsona
Michael Sperber
Reini Urban
ChongKai Zhu
Paolo Zoppetti

plus Eli Barzilay as the list administrator.  Let us know if you think
we've forgotten someone.

Thanks and keep up the good work,

Philippe

Posted on the translators mailing list.