[racket-dev] build memory use (was: internal error during gc)

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 29 13:47:02 EST 2015

At Thu, 29 Jan 2015 15:34:37 -0300, Gustavo Massaccesi wrote:
> If there are some easy technical details and advice, you can write a
> nice blog post about this.

Good idea. I have some advice on finalization (don't do it), and I
could write about how Racket tries to help when you can't follow that
advice.

> At line 109:
> +      (define max-val (apply max (map car measurements)))
> +      (define max-time (caddr (last measurements)))
> If you make multiple png at the same time, all of them get the same
> Peak and Duration.

Thanks! I had fixed that in http://github.com/racket/plt-build-plot,
but I forgot to update the service that uploads "plot.rkt" to the web
site. It will be fixed after the next run.

Posted on the dev mailing list.