[racket-dev] lib changes between versions

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 7 22:17:02 EST 2015

If your library's name is also `json` you could put in a place that is
included in PLTCOLLECTS when you run v5.2.1, but use a PLTCOLLECTS that
doesn't include it when your run v6.1 (in much the same way that you
use different PLTCOMPILEDROOTS settings for the different versions).

If your library has a different name, you could similarly point
PLTCOLLECTS at it for v.5.2.1, and use a different implementation ---
accessed either via PLTCOLLECTS or by installing as a package --- that
wraps the main-distribution one for v6.1.