From: Stephen Chang (stchang at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 16 10:26:06 EDT 2014

I realized I maybe left out some crucial information. I have every
tool disabled except: htdp, rackunit, and test engine.

Yes, here is a more detailed step by step:

1) start drracket 6.1 32bit in windows 7 64bit, language is BSL,
cursor is in interactions
2) move cursor to defs, type "(require rackunit)"
3) press f5 to run, succeeds, cursor is in interactions
4) switch lang to "determine language from source" using bottom left menu
5) press f5 to run, get "only a module expression is allowed" error
6) switch lang to "bsl" using bottom left menu
7) skip-whitespace error

Let me try to reproduce on another system.

On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 10:14 AM, Robby Findler
<robby at eecs.northwestern.edu> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 8:08 PM, Stephen Chang <stchang at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:
>>> Does starting a fresh drracket exhibit these problems, if you follow
>>> those steps right after starting up?
>>
>> Yes I can reproduce consistently.
>
> Hm. I'm stuck. I tried windows 32bit 6.1 in my windows 7 vm (as well
> as git head, and those two versions on my mac) and a bunch of other
> variations on those operations and I can't seem to make it happen.
>
> Just to confirm, you're using the popup menu in the bottom left to
> select the language, right? And you've left the insertion point on the
> close paren in the require, right?
>
> Robby

Posted on the dev mailing list.