[racket-dev] Package build information

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 10 09:12:39 EDT 2014

Packages are rebuilt on a daily basis. The catalog, however, updates
checksums hourly. So, there is going to be a small delay between
fixing errors and seeing the site updated.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy
http://jeapostrophe.github.io

           "Wherefore, be not weary in well-doing,
      for ye are laying the foundation of a great work.
And out of small things proceedeth that which is great."
                          - D&C 64:33

Posted on the dev mailing list.