[racket-dev] DrRacket PF1 Search Bug?

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 24 10:26:51 EST 2014

I've pushed a fix for the mac os x problem using materialize-user-docs
because it seems to me to reduce rather than enlarge the number of
different configurations are users are in. It may not actually turn
out to be the conservative change and we can always revisit it when we
have more concrete data.

Robby