[racket-dev] fix for serve/servlet docs?

From: John Clements (johnbclements at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 14 19:36:14 EST 2014

The serve/servlet docs state:

The server files are rooted at server-root-path (which is the distribution
root by default.) File paths, in addition to the "htdocs" directory under
server-root-path may be provided with extra-files-paths. These paths are
checked first, in the order they appear in the list.

It wasn't clear to me what the "distribution root" meant in this case.  I
eventually would up just searching for "not-found.html", and I now
conjecture that "distribution root" is short for

(collection-path "web-server" "default-web-root")

would it make sense to add this to the docs? Did I miss something?

John