From: Eric Dobson (eric.n.dobson at gmail.com)
Date: Thu May 29 12:19:33 EDT 2014

I think that there was a miscomunication over the word context and
other than that we are in agreement.
The context in context-free has not the same as the logical context,
and the context free rewrite rules you are proposing have the logical
context as part of them. My claim was that without the logical context
("just over the ast/bytecode") we would be very limited, and that we
absolutely need it.