[racket-dev] Connection issue with the "Infogroep" mirror

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Wed May 28 10:31:56 EDT 2014

Yes. Please use rsync from "mirror.racket-lang.org" instead of
"download.racket-lang.org".

We moved "download.racket-lang.org" to an S3-hosted site, while
"mirror.racket-lang.org" refers to the machine that
"download.racket-lang.org" refers to. In other words, we had to split
names to distinguish between the web site and the mirror-supporting
site.

FWIW, I tried to send mail to the contact that we have listed for
"http://racket.infogroep.be/" when we made the change. I'll coordinate
with you to make sure we have the right contact for the future.

Thanks!