[racket-dev] Determining if a resolved module path is a real module name

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Fri May 16 10:23:15 EDT 2014

The result of `expand` does not keep track of it source. You may want
to use `resolve-module-path-index` from `syntax/modresolve`, providing
the original module path as the second argument. The
`resolve-module-path-index` function detects the "self" module path
index (which is giving you '|expanded module|) and uses the second
argument in its place.