[racket-dev] pkg account creator not working?

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 23 09:05:11 EDT 2014

I've just confirmed that it works with a bunch of different email
sources. If you could directly email me JS logs from your attempts,
with the time, we could try to figure it out.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy
http://jeapostrophe.github.io

           "Wherefore, be not weary in well-doing,
      for ye are laying the foundation of a great work.
And out of small things proceedeth that which is great."
                          - D&C 64:33

Posted on the dev mailing list.