[racket-dev] flatten-begin

From: Asumu Takikawa (asumu at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 21 16:19:29 EDT 2014

On 2014-07-19 23:12:51 -0400, Asumu Takikawa wrote:
> This sounds like a nice solution and it would be fine for my use-case
> too. Anyone have any reasons against? (otherwise I can make the change)

I just realized that `flatten-begin` actually doesn't care if the form
starts with a `begin`. In other words, the following evalutes like this:

  (flatten-begin #'(a 1 2)) => (list #'2 #'3)

In which case the behavior of #:all? becomes a bit weird since it would
care about the head being a `begin` (otherwise it would collapse too
manay things).

Maybe the recursive flattener should be a different function after all?

Cheers,
Asumu

Posted on the dev mailing list.