[racket-dev] current packages' docs, errors, and conflicts

From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at cs.indiana.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 8 10:15:10 EDT 2014

This is lovely.

A few thoughts:
 - I wonder if using Docker instead of VirtualBox could make
incrementality easier, since that's one of things that they focus on.
 - I wanted to be able to see which of my packages had problems, so I
wrote this PR: https://github.com/plt/racket/pull/721 but I'm not sure
how to test it.
 - I think we need to support planet packages -- there are some people
still releasing new ones, and there are old ones would take
non-trivial work to port.

Sam