[racket-dev] DrDr & the split repository

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 10 12:28:01 EST 2014

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 12:12 AM, Asumu Takikawa <asumu at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:
> On 2014-12-05 07:14:40 -0500, Jay McCarthy wrote:
>> Instead, Matthew changed "raco test" (which is how DrDr tests
>> programs) to support all these options. They can be test on a
>> per-directory or per-file basis. The documentation for this is here:
>
> I tried to set this for a test I am responsible for, but it didn't seem
> to work. I've probably just made a mistake somewhere, so can someone
> sanity check this for me?
>
> DrDr is complaining to me about this file:
>   http://drdr.racket-lang.org/29616/pkgs/racket-test/tests/generic/benchmark.rkt
>
> but I thought I set the timeout/randomness for that file here:
>   https://github.com/plt/racket/blob/1e5ec02262e588512d225f4212badf4ce36b40d7/pkgs/racket-test/tests/generic/info.rkt

I messed up the randomness checking (need to use regexp-quote).

I also messed up one other place where timeouts are enforced.

Thanks for letting me know. It should be fixed now.

Jay
--
Jay McCarthy
http://jeapostrophe.github.io

           "Wherefore, be not weary in well-doing,
      for ye are laying the foundation of a great work.
And out of small things proceedeth that which is great."
                          - D&C 64:33

Posted on the dev mailing list.