[racket-dev] Multiple 'raco make' processes

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 9 15:09:23 EST 2014

Unfortunately, the bytecode compiler is not completely deterministic.
Generating the same ".zo" file from the same source is likely to
produce different bytes each time. The root causes are various counters
and hash orders, and I hope to fix that eventually. For now, since the
generated bytecode is different, there can be inconsistencies instead
of just duplicated work.