[racket-dev] DrDr & the split repository

From: Asumu Takikawa (asumu at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 9 00:12:54 EST 2014

On 2014-12-05 07:14:40 -0500, Jay McCarthy wrote:
> Instead, Matthew changed "raco test" (which is how DrDr tests
> programs) to support all these options. They can be test on a
> per-directory or per-file basis. The documentation for this is here:

I tried to set this for a test I am responsible for, but it didn't seem
to work. I've probably just made a mistake somewhere, so can someone
sanity check this for me?

DrDr is complaining to me about this file:
  http://drdr.racket-lang.org/29616/pkgs/racket-test/tests/generic/benchmark.rkt

but I thought I set the timeout/randomness for that file here:
  https://github.com/plt/racket/blob/1e5ec02262e588512d225f4212badf4ce36b40d7/pkgs/racket-test/tests/generic/info.rkt

Thanks,
Asumu

Posted on the dev mailing list.