[racket-dev] [racket] Performance. Higher-order function

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 28 10:55:59 EDT 2014

I didn't change the "main-distribution" package. I changed the Utah
snapshot's configuration to make the Racket distribution have
"main-distribution" plus "optimization-coach".

Changing "main-distribution" would interfere with a top-level `make`
and other things that are still built around the current transitional
model (i.e., still having a main Racket repository for the content of
the main distribution).

To really get "optimization-coach" into the main distribution, I think
we have two options:

 * Split the main repo and shift everything into that mode.

 * Move "optimization-coach" into the main repo, for now, even though
   we expect to split the main repo in the near future.