[racket-dev] SGC as default

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 13 05:16:49 EDT 2014

Good point!

I assumed (based on earlier conversations?) that Sam knows about
`--enable-racket=...`. I thought that he was commenting on how the
build process would create things that are needed only for `racketcgc`,
even when `racketcgc` itself isn't needed.

I've now pushed changes that should skip all `racketcgc`-specific
pieces when `--enable-racket=...` is provided.