[racket-dev] Pre-Release Checklist for v6.0.1

From: Neil Toronto (neil.toronto at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 18 16:47:06 EDT 2014

On 04/17/2014 04:44 PM, Ryan Culpepper wrote:
> * Neil Toronto <neil.toronto at gmail.com>
>    - Plot Tests
>    - Images Tests
>    - Inspect icons
>    - Math tests

I found an infinite loop in Plot's new 3D engine, but I've only been
able to replicate it using a randomized test case for a feature I
haven't pushed yet. Even though that feature won't be in the upcoming
release, there's definitely an error in the 3D engine that I don't want
users stumbling into.

If the Powers That Be don't mind, I'll concentrate on finding a
repeatable test case, and check the rest of my list at the second call.

Neil ⊥

Posted on the dev mailing list.