[racket-dev] Recompiling on "wrong version for compiled code"

From: Gustavo Massaccesi (gustavo at oma.org.ar)
Date: Sat Sep 28 20:39:24 EDT 2013

I submitted a similar question a few months ago.
http://lists.racket-lang.org/users/archive/2013-January/056038.html

I was using a redefined current-load/use-compiled to delete the old
files, I'm not sure that the code handles all the cases properly, and
that it doesn't delete any source file.

Robby Findler sugested to use 'raco link' to create a collection with
all my personal files, and after the upgrade use 'raco setup' to
recompile all the files. I'm using this solution/workaround.

Gustavo