[racket-dev] Pinging BYU people!! (was: DOS attack on planet?)

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 22 20:40:49 EDT 2013

Eli:

Apologies for this exchange. Someone who volunteers his time to monitor our machines and fix them up doesn't deserve any kind of yelling and other crap that showed up in this thread. Your help is very much appreciated not to speak of the tons of work from the past.

Again, apologies from top-flight management

-- Matthias