[racket-dev] DOS attack on planet?

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 22 15:54:45 EDT 2013

I don't think that the planet server itself doesn't keep enough information
to say much about this, but the requests come via apache so there might be
more information in a log file at that level that Eli might be able to tell
us about.

I do see lots of requests coming in for packages, tho. In addition to
yours, dracula.plt fasttest.plt, drocaml.plt, and xmlrpc.plt seem to be
being continuously asked for.

Robby