[racket-dev] [racket] [ANN] RacketCon 2013: 29 September

From: Greg Hendershott (greghendershott at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 22 11:58:00 EDT 2013

+1 to all of Sam's suggestions.

I'd also add the waterfront as being a nice area (relatively new to
Boston). If you head to the water from Quincy Market, there's the
Aquarium. Then you can turn right and walk along the water through
Rowes Wharf and to the old rotating bridge that's pedestrian only.

>From there you can turn left to go past the courthouse and Barking
Crab, and to the ICA. Or keep going straight to the area with the
Children's Museum and the Boston Tea Party museum. ;)