[racket-dev] [racket] RacketCon full schedule

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Wed Sep 18 22:32:53 EDT 2013

Just now, Sam Tobin-Hochstadt wrote:
> Thanks for updating! Is that the only part of the web page in iplt?

No, see the contents of the "web" directory there.  The reason that
the blurbs are is that the rcon sources are there, and the reason for
that is that they contain the pdfs etc which shouldn't be part of the
code repository.

> More generally, it seems like we could move some or all of
> plt-services to a separate repository.

Either that, or move it to iplt.  It should remain publicly
inaccessible since it contains sensitive information.  (Sensitive in
the security sense, like the web server configuration, etc.)