From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 17 08:03:30 EDT 2013

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 6:14 AM, Sam Tobin-Hochstadt
<samth at cs.indiana.edu>wrote:

> On Sep 17, 2013 4:38 AM, "Robby Findler" <robby at eecs.northwestern.edu>
> wrote:
> >
> > FWIW, this seems to have broken the snapshot builds. I'll add the
> missing dependency declarations so I can restart the northwestern snapshots.
>
> Is this a situation where we can make the builds more robust? Presumably
> this issue wouldn't have prevented the snapshot from working.

The snapshots don't currently distinguish between different ways that raco
setup returns a non-zero exit code.

And it isn't like we didn't know that there was a problem. Next time,
probably best to just not commit something that makes raco setup unhappy
but instead discuss it first.

Robby