[racket-dev] Bug report not confirmed

From: Greg Hendershott (greghendershott at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 13 18:36:48 EDT 2013

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 4:41 PM, Laurent <laurent.orseau at gmail.com> wrote:
> FYI, I have filed a bug report more than 3 hours ago but did not receive any
> confirmation.

Is it possible the bug tracker is broken?

In addition to Laurent's email, I just saw a similar comment on the
main mailing list from someone else.

Plus me, recently: I had a bug where my email got munged from
@gmail.com to @email.com:

    http://bugs.racket-lang.org/query/?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=default&pr=13999

The "Reporter's Email" field at the top is correct:

    Reporter's email:greghendershott at gmail dot com

But look at the mail headers in Audit Trail, below. For instance:

    Cc: greghendershott at email.com

As a result I missed the ensuing discussion under Audit Trail, via
email (found it on the web page much later).

Although I'm _fairly_ sure I didn't goof it on my end, it seemed
possible. But now noticing a couple other people...?

Posted on the dev mailing list.