[racket-dev] call-with-limits memory bound isn't actually bounding memory usage

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Wed Sep 11 16:58:19 EDT 2013

An hour ago, J. Ian Johnson wrote:
> Okay, stamourv made your response make sense. I added parameterize
> ([current-namespace (make-base-namespace)]) inside the thunk, [...]

If you're going down that road (which makes sense, of course), then it
would probably be much easier to just use the full sandbox.  There's a
long laundry list of things to deal with to get good isolation, and
the sandbox is basically a convenience tool for that list.  (IIRC, the
gui stuff had a bunch of subtle points, like taking care of the
eventspace etc.)