[racket-dev] call-with-limits memory bound isn't actually bounding memory usage

From: J. Ian Johnson (ianj at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 9 12:16:00 EDT 2013

I changed it to (call-with-limits (* 30 60) 2048 (lambda () <run-analysis>)) for a sanity check, which I thought with-limits was just a macro for. Same problem. The execution takes at least 20 seconds to get to 15GiB, so it can't be just that GC isn't running in order for the custodian to notice the usage over the limit.
-Ian