[racket-dev] Module Browser not a plugin/tool

From: Stephen De Gabrielle (stephen.degabrielle at acm.org)
Date: Fri Sep 6 09:00:06 EDT 2013

Hi,

I just tried making a instance of insert-large-letters as a tool. I just
copied the code and added the tools stuff.

Seemed to work OK, but
- I turned it into normal racket as I didn't have time to learn typed
racket.
- I'm not confident enough with the core of DrRacket to remove the
'insert-large-letters' code without messing something else up.

I'm doing this as a learning exercise for the tools, but I may try
get-defns[1] and module browser[2] at some point.

[1] personally not a big fan of drop down menus - I like the tree thingy
you see in other IDEs
[2] to make Dr start quicker on slow machines.

Cheers,

Stephen

--
Stephen De Gabrielle <http://www.degabrielle.name/stephen>