[racket-dev] tests not being run?

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 5 08:40:16 EDT 2013

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 1:55 PM, David Vanderson
<david.vanderson at gmail.com>wrote:

>  I totally missed pkgs/racket-pkgs/racket-test/tests/run-automated-tests.rkt,
> but it looks like DrDr is running that with 'mzc -k _' - doesn't that just
> compile it?

Yes, the intention there is to run the tests individually but test that the
"all runner" works

> There is also a file/main.rkt that runs all the file/ tests, but that file
> doesn't show up in DrDr.

That means that it is disabled, probably because it was intended to just
run each file separately

> I'm more confused now.  Does DrDr automatically run a main.rkt file if
> it's present?

Whether DrDr runs a file is different on a file-by-file basis via the props
database. For this file...

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://faculty.cs.byu.edu/~jay