[racket-dev] should package "X" imply package "X-test"?

From: Greg Hendershott (greghendershott at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 17 00:02:56 EDT 2013

Another scenario is tests that are expensive and/or require a third party
account, so that a user is very unlikely to run them. Libs that are
wrappers for web services are examples I have, like AWS or echonest or
Google api discovery. Can't test interacting with the service without an
account configured, and the tests may have nontrivial I/O or even $ costs.

Having said that I'm not sure in my cases the cost to download/install the
tests is such a big deal, as opposed to the cost or manual setup to run
them.