[racket-dev] What can cause "Interactions disabled"?

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 7 19:11:28 EDT 2013

Probably the check box should make finer distinctions, yes (altho the
plumbing inside is the same, as it turns out).

And, FWIW setting it to #t will probably only say "you ran out of memory".
And at the command line, you don't have drracket hogging all that memory so
probably that's the best thing, regardless.

Robby