[racket-dev] What can cause "Interactions disabled"?

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 7 13:41:20 EDT 2013

Then I think that that means that the message came from
rep.rkt's no-user-evaluation-message function and that you either should
have gotten a dialog with an explanation for why it terminated, or you have
the preference 'drracket:show-killed-dialog set to #f. I think that the
only two explanations are that 'exit' was called or that your ran out of
memory, but it may also be the case that you'd get a dialog with no
explanation. This could happen with this program, for example:

#lang racket
(custodian-shutdown-all (current-custodian))

or this one:

#lang racket
(kill-thread (current-thread))

Or, it may be the case that you'd get a dialog with no explanation when you
ran out of memory, if there's a bug (race-condition or something possibly).

I don't see how you'd get the yellow/black warning message without getting
a dialog, tho, unless you have that pref set.

Not much help, I know. Sorry.

Robby